CA81 is a two-channel, PC-based audiometer. It can perform advanced clinical audiometry and interfaces with databases.
A complete test battery
- Two-channel air, bone, and speech audiometry.
- Stenger test.
- Weber test.
- Short increment sensitivity index(SISI).
- Tone Decay Test
CA81 is a user-friendly, PC-based clinical audiometer. Its flexibility allows for easy customization to fit with your workflow.
- Full clinical test battery with dedicated screen layouts.
- PC integration for printing and storage.
Pure tone audiometry
- Air conduction: hearing level (HL), most comfortable level (MCL), and uncomfortable loudness level (UCL).
- Bone conduction.
- Pure-tone average (PTA) calculation.
- Display of masking information.
- Free-field audiometry.
- Live voice, CD & Tape
- Speech recognition threshold (SRT), word recognition, MCL, UCL.
- Table or graph speech representation.