Quick two-channel clinical audiometer, with simple and convenient operation, provides all the features that an audiology clinic needs
- Quick two-channel clinical audiometer, with simple and convenient operation, provides all the features that an audiology clinic needs.
- As a pc-based audiometer, it allows the user to quickly and accurately perform all airway, bone, speech and masking tests.
- Has 2 independent channels to perform all conventional audiometric tests
- Advanced and specialized settings page for ease of working with the device depending on the user’s needs
- Ability to perform additional tests (SISI, ABLB, Tone Decay, Stenger)
- Communication via Wi-Fi and without the need for a jack panel *
- The possibility of performing High Frequency Audiometry up to 20,000 Hz* to evaluate tinnitus and monitor ototoxicity
- Ability to run the Wave file in speech tests*
- Has output for VRA
- Connecting to the VRA and Free field system along with the ability to send narrow band noise and warble provides the possibility of evaluating children easily.
Assessment of tinnitus
- Increasing and decreasing one decibel in intensity steps, performing High Frequency Audiometry up to 16 KHz, providing narrow band noise provide facilities for evaluating and covering tinnitus.