The ZA86/B is an automatic and Manual middle ear analyzer ideal for Clinical and diagnostic evaluations. The device also includes pure tone audiometry .
- +400 to -600 daPa
- Direct printing to thermal printers
- USB output
- Child distraction function
- Type I Immittance Audiometer/ Clinical & Diagnostic
- Low frequency Probe Tone Tympanometry / 226 Hz
- Eustachian Tube Function Test / Intact and Perforated Eardrums
- Manual Acoustic Reflex Test/ Ipsi & Contra
- Manual Acoustic Reflex Decay Test/ Ipsi & Contra
- Pure Tone Audiometry/ AC & Capable of Saving Audiograms
- Save and Transfer Data to “Pejvak.Ava Application” Via RS232 Cable
- External Thermal Printer.
You can print directly from the ZA to a small 3” printer and eliminate the need for a PC if you just want to print your measurement. If you install the Pejvak Ava software you can generate printouts through your PC.